Financial planning software company PlanPlus is encouraging advisors to submit entries to its third annual Global Financial Planning Awards.
Financial planners from the Americas, Europe, and Asia are invited to submit a comprehensive financial plan that they have actually prepared and presented to a client for review. The financial plans will be judged by five experts from that region who will consider how well the plan:
- addresses the client's goals and objectives
- meets the challenges that the situation presents
- defines and quantifies the client's problems
- presents the advisor's recommendations
- outlines an action plan
- summarizes the results of putting the plan into place
- explains the benefits that the client experienced by adopting the recommendations
The winner from each of the three global regions will receive round-trip airfare, five star accommodations, and admission to the Financial Planning Association's Business and Education Conference in Boston, Massachusetts from September 26-28, 2015. The maximum payment for airfare and hotel is $3,000 USD.
The entry fee is $50 USD, and submissions must be made before June 1, 2015. Only those who hold a recognized designation and who are in good standing with a financial planning or other professional body or association may register for the competition.
More information and entry forms are available on the PlanPlus web site at www.planplus.com